We remain open for essentail travel to UK airports. This will be with reduced availability. This will allow our drivers to clean and disinfect the car after each journey. We have had protective screens fitted in our cars to help keep our drivers and passengers safe.
In order to keep drivers and passengers as safe as possible we will operate as follows:
1. If you or any member of your household has or is displaying symptoms of Coronavirus please DO NOT travel.
2. The front passenger seat is no longer available for use. All passengers will be required to sit in the rear of the car behind the protective screen. This means that the maximum number of passengers in a 4 seat car is 3.
3. Inline with government advise while using public transport all passengers from 15th June 2020 have to wear a face covering while in one of our vehicles. Our drivers will be wearing face coverings and gloves at all times.
4. Please wash or use hand sanitiser before and after you leave one of our vehicles.
5. We are now accepting bookings for collection from the Airport. We will keep this under review. Should government advice change we my withdraw out collection service. We will update our website and social media pages to refelct any change to our operating prodecures.
6. Cash payment is no longer accepted. All bookings must be pre-paid via our website or paid to your driver via credit/debit card. All pick ups from the airport must be pre-paid via our website.
7. We will release extra time slots when we feel it is safe to do so. Also we will withdraw our services should we deem it unsafe to operate or as the government advises.