FLYING START AIRPORT TRANSFERS
On Monday 8th June 2020 we will re-open. This will be with reduced availability. This will allow our drivers to clean and disinfect the car after each journey. We have had protective screens fitted in our cars to help keep our drivers and passengers safe.
In order to keep drivers and passengers as safe as possible we will operate as follows:
1. If you or any member of your household has or is displaying symptoms of Coronavirus please DO NOT travel.
2. The front passenger seat is no longer available for use. All passengers will be required to sit in the rear of the car behind the protective screen. This means that the maximum number of passengers in a 4 seat car is 3.
3. Inline with government advise while using public transport all passengers from 15th June 2020 have to wear a face covering while in one of our vehicles. Our drivers will be wearing face coverings and gloves at all times.
4. Please wash or use hand sanitiser before and after you leave one of our vehicles.
5. For the time being we will NOT be accepting bookings for collection from the Airport. We will review this and when we think its appropriate to resume airport collections we will make these slots available through our website.
6. Cash payment is no longer accepted. All bookings must be pre-paid via our website when booked.
7. We will release extra time slots when we feel it is safe to do so. Also we will withdraw our services should we deem it unsafe to operate or as the government advises.
At Flying Start Airport Transfers, we offer quality corporate and private airport transport services across County Durham at reasonable prices.
We promise to get you wherever you’re going on time, every time be it off on holiday or away on business. For years, Flying Start Airport Transfers has been providing top notch airport transport services to the local area since 2000.
Not only do we cover the two North East of England airports Newcastle International and Durham Tees Valley, we also cover all UK airports at very competitive prices. Please use our contact form at the bottom of this page to get your quote for any other UK airport or check out our UK Airport Price Page via the link at the top of this page.
We accept all major credit/debit cards including American Express . All our cars have chip & pin machines installed. Also cash on the day to your driver.
Here at Flying Start you'll never have to share your car with anybody that doesn't belong to your party.
When you arrive at your chosen airport we will drop you as close as we can to the departure terminal. We NEVER pass on express car park fee's to our customers. The price your quoted is the price you'll pay on the day of travel, unless you've pre-paid via our website. The only extra we charge is if there is a change in journey route that wasn't mentioned in your booking i.e extra pick up or drop off.
All our cars are fully licensed Private Hire vehicles with Durham County Council. Also all our drivers are fully licensed with Durham County Council and hold Enhanced DBS certificates for your safety and peace of mind.
All our cars are NON SMOKING.
Advice for passengers traveling to Newcastle Airport
In the past few days Newcastle Airport have released the new way they will operate to try and limit the spread of COVID-19. Below are some of the things they have introduced.
We now provide Executive airport travel in our Tesla Model S 85D & 90D cars. Why not travel to your chosen airport in a fully electric luxury car. Our executive transfers from Durham to Newcastle airport start from only £55.00 one way.
All other UK airport are available on request please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a quote for your chosen airport.
Business accounts are available with 7,15 or 30 day payment terms & one off payments via credit/debit card we also accept American Express.
CONTACT US TODAY
We are open 24hrs a day for pre-booked airport travel.
Bookings are taken:
Mon - Fri: 06:00 -18:00
Sun: 08:00 - 17:00